Monday, March 5, 2012

Allergies

Anyone else suffer from allergies?  I do, in a bad way.  I even took shots once a week for 3 years to curb them, but I think my body just adjusted and now they're pretty bad.  Today is supposed to be a light day according the pollen forecast and it's only supposed to get worse this week, so I'm in for a long week.  Over the counter allergy medicine doesn't work at all for me.  The only thing that remotely works is Sudafed and NyQuil.  Both of them put me to sleep though, especially the anti-drowsy meds.  Yes, I'm one of those people who fall asleep with the anti-drowsy meds.  I took some Dayquil and that's not really working either.  Ugh...  I don't understand how I developed allergies though.  I didn't have allergies until I moved to Northern VA from Alabama after college.  I keep telling my wife that we should move to Santa Fe, but she's not going for that.  Oh well, I just have to suffer through it like so many other people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment